The goal of the seven forests project is to use reforestation and rewilding to restore and expand the global forest biomes. Its ambitious undertaking only possible with your support but it is not impossible to restore nature to what it was, it is impossible to do anything else.
A CONNECTED WORLD
Each forest biome seems to be a world unto itself, however in truth they are all connected, fertility flows through the air and water across the planet from one Biome to another.
Just like how the sands of the sahara desert blow across the ocean to fertilize the rain forest, the birds and fish migrate across the globe tying the ecosystems together.
Through their inter-connectivity they maintain the perfect balance that allows all life to thrive.
- Boreal - Boreal forests are forests growing close to the poles where freezing temperatures for up to 8 months create an icy environment.
- Temperate - Broadleaf forests have warm summers and cold winters, rain is spread throughout the year.
- Montane - Found on the slopes of mountains, the altitude in these regions strongly affect the ecosystem because temperatures fall as elevation increases. The higher up, the colder.
- Dry forest - occurring in climates that are warm all year-round but have long dry seasons which last several months.
- Rainforest - An area of tall, mostly evergreen trees and a high amount of rainfall. Known to be remarkably diverse, however soil quality is regularly poor.
- Mangrove - Mangroves are salt-tolerant trees, they grow in low-oxygen soil with slow-moving water. An important nursery habitat for species live in coral reefs.
- Kelp - Underwater areas with a high density of kelp, a type of algae. Recognized as one of the most productive and dynamic ecosystems on Earth.
How it works?
Every product purchased from haqua will plant one tree, liking and commenting on our blogs and social media posts will also generate revenue that can be used to plant even more trees.
These trees will be used for reforestation projects to expand the worlds threatened forest ecosystems.
Additionally to planting trees, areas will be allowed to natural regenerate boosting the speed that the forest grows.
Who does the work?
Us, our community, our partners and locals on location all cooperate to get the work done.
More information coming soon
Leave your thought and suggestions in the comments below