Eco cup | Collapsible coffee cup - Black 350ml
Do you love coffee and hate pollution?
Introducing the quick, easy way to save the environment reusable cup (+1)
The Goldilocks size: Not too big, not too small, just right for a tall. Its compact enough to take it everywhere so you'll always be ready for a roast.
Hot or chilled: Haqua's food-grade platinum silicone ecocup equipped with insulating sleeve make it perfect for both hot roasts and iced treats. You won't have to worry about it melting from the heat or cracking from the cold unlike some lower quality brands.
Modular design: Made without adhesives your cup can be easily taken apart and put back together smoothly without breaking.
To disassemble and clean:
- Unscrew the plastic lid from the plastic collar.
- Separate the cup collar and sleeve from the silicone cup.
- Either throw it into the top shelf of the dishwasher or wash it by hand.
- Position the plastic collar, threaded side up, above the silicone cup.
- Squeeze the cup and push it through the collar.
- Make sure the seal (the silicone ridge at the top of the cup) sits completely above and over the top of the plastic collar.
- Screw the lid tightly onto the plastic collar to ensure an adequate seal is formed
As you may be aware some people have no friends, some people have no food, the earth is warming and the ocean is full of plastic but you don't have time for that, you just woke up and are in need of coffee. Cutting to the chase there is no longer a need to use disposable cups again our product can be reused indefinitely, saving money and wildlife.
Escape the waste stream and protect the environment! after all the world isn't going to save itself.
Fact: 99% of coffee cups aren't recycled, so millions of tonnes of plastic enter the ocean and break down into micro plastics which work their way back into the food chain, some micro plastics are so small (known as nano particles) that when they are eaten they enter the brain causing unknown side effects.
The major UK coffee retailers and many other cafes offer a 25p discount on coffee when you bring your own coffee cup as an incentive aimed to reduce waste. This means your cup with pay for itself in a matter of weeks! assuming you like caffeine as much as we do. Alternatively fill up with a home brew for maximum saving.
There's a reason coffee cups are disposable, no one wants to carry them around! but with the eco cup that isn't something you need to think about because when your done drinking your morning pick-me-up the cup disappear, out of sight and out of mind same as normal.
If you don't mind carrying things around then any cup would do, even bulky travel mugs, but for those of us who need that hands-free convenience the Eco cup can be quickly collapsed into a disk that can be conveniently be stowed anywhere.
- Remove the sleeve,
- Open the tab
- Collapse your cup
- Reinsert sleeve
- Close tab
- Molded drinking lip allows for clean consumption.
- Comes apart quickly for ease of cleaning.
- Extra grip on sleeve.
- LFGB Certified.
- Fits standard cup holders.
Diameter - 9cm
Extended - Height 13cm
Collapsed - Height 7cm
Capacity - 350ml